OUR ONLINE APPLICATION FOR 2018-2019 IS NOW OPEN...JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW!
The remainder of the admissions process at Our Mother of Sorrows is quite simple.
Registration and enrollment requires:
- Completing the online application
- Scheduling a school visitation (which will include an academic assessment if the prospective student is entering 3rd-8th grade).
- Call (520) 747-1027 to set up a visitation
- We will need a copy of student’s most recent report card if applicable
- See additional "Visitation Day/Assessment" details posted below
- Completing online enrollment procedures and submitting required documents through RenWeb
- $200 registration fee (per family)
All prospective students should plan on spending a day at the school with the class they would be enrolling into. Prospective students should wear dress code clothing (khaki or blue pants, white or navy polo) and bring a lunch and snack. If the visitation is during the summer, the student need only come to the school to be given an academic assessment. This assessment usually takes about 90 minutes.
For families interested in visiting our campus, tours are available by contacting the school office at (520) 747-1027.